Buscar en este blog

sábado, julio 24, 2010

I feel like hell

I'm not feeling good. Eventhough my head hurts, the real problem is not there. I'm sure everything's about my inside, feelings or toughts, heart and mind.

And I feel terrible, miserable. You don't deserve to be treated like that, and I know it. But some moments, loneliness and then constant competition; transform me into the girl that needs to destroy other's position in order to be able to stand on her feet.
It's not your fault. The problem is mine, I always tend to defend my place violently, not caring about others feeling; always seeing my half as an enemy I have to tame.

But please don't worry, I've reached the limit, this's the moment when I realize I'm doing things wrong. This is the moment when all my nonsense violence has been put against myself, because I understood that trying to kill someone I love with no reason at all means also trying to kill myself, by losing you.
So, I decided to stop. Stop before is too late.

No hay comentarios.: